In connection to the Rajasthan mid-day meal scam, the ED conducts raids at a number of places connected to Minister of State for Home and Higher Education Rajendra Yadav. Tuesday morning, ED teams arrived at Rajendra Yadav’s hiding place and began the raid. The teams are examining various documents and items.
- Weather Update: This week, there will be extreme heat in these states; ‘Orange’ alert issued
- D Company money laundering case: ED detains Iqbal Kaskar, brother of underworld don Dawood
- Modi-Modi slogans raised when Kejriwal reached Gujarat, Vadodara; how was CM Kejriwal’s reaction
- The doors of Kedarnath Dham will open for devotees from April 25, Helicopter service will also be offered
- First look release of Ajay Devgan’s film ‘Bholaa’, he wrote – Ek Chattaan, Sau Shaitaan
- MrBeast becomes the first person to reach over 1 million followers on Threads App
The analysis indicates that these companies, which have locations in Kotputli and Behror, are connected to Rajendra Yadav. Officers from the ED have not yet provided any information on this.
Rajendra Yadav, a minister of state for the home, is also a businessman. He has a plant in Kotputli that produces wholesome food. On the basis of intelligence about possible financial misconduct, the Income Tax Department team searched this factory the previous year.