The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has located property worth Rs 100 crore that belonged to Ayan Shil, the private real estate promoter detained in connection with the multi-crore teachers’ recruitment scam in West Bengal.
- Delhi Police team reached Brij Bhushan’s house, recorded statements from 12 people
- Internet ban extended till June 10 amid ongoing violence in Manipur
- Trailer release of Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani’s film ‘SatyaPrem Ki Katha’, film is going to be full entertainment
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
- Mafia Mukhtar Ansari convicted in old case after 32 years, sentence will be announced today
- Rajasthan: Seven IAS and 30 IPS officers transferred
- BJP MP Brij Bhushan denied permission to hold rally in Ayodhya
On Saturday, Shil will be presented to a special court of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) here, with the central agency’s lawyer outlining the specifics of the investigators’ conclusions on this count.
See Also Kurmi community alleged administrative conspiracy to instigate Santhal community against them in Bengal