Jasprit Bumrah, the standout fast bowler for the Indian squad, has had a child. Sanjana Ganesan, Bumrah’s wife, has given birth to a son. In an Instagram post, Jasprit Bumrah announced that he had become a father. Sanjana Ganesan and Jaspreet Bumrah have named their new baby Angad.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
On September 3, there were reports that Jasprit Bumrah had quit the Asia Cup in the middle and was going back to India. Bumrah had to travel to India because he was about to become a father for the first time.
Since Bumrah is now in Mumbai, he won’t participate in the match against Nepal. After the match against Pakistan, he returned to India from Sri Lanka. For the Asia Cup Super Four matches, he will now return to Sri Lanka.