If you would like to visit the mountains during this mild winter season, then you have a great opportunity. The IRCTC actually has a great package that includes trips to Bagdogra, Darjeeling, Gangtok, and Kalimpong. North East Air Tour Package Ex Delhi is the name of the package offered by IRCTC.
Related Post – Fashion and Fitness expert Shweta Pal emerges as a desirable Influencer in Instagram
Five nights and six days will be included in the package. This means that passengers can now travel to Bagdogra, Darjeeling, Gangtok, and Kalimpong. Please let us know the complete details of this package…
Know the details of the package–
- Name of the package – North East Air Tour Package Ex Delhi (LTC Approved)
- The following destinations will be covered – Bagdogra, Kalimpong, Gangtok, Darjeeling.
- Time of visit – 25.11.2021 और 24.12.2021
- Capacity total – 23 Seat
- Travel Mode – Flight
Know Your Flight Details–
The flight number is G8 153 The flight number is G8 154
Sector – Delhi-Bagdogra Sector – Bagdogra-Delhi
Let’s take off – 11:10 Let’s take off – 13:40
Arrival time – 13:10 Arrival time – 16:05
Packages will include these features
- The flight ticket of the Go Air Airlines (Delhi-Bagdogra-Delhi return zone).
- Meals at the hotel – breakfast, and dinner.
- Meals are only available on the return flight (Bagdogra-Delhi).
- All places can be reached by non-AC train.
- Good room accommodations in Kalimpong, Gangtok, Darjeeling.
- Travel insurance for people under 60 years of age.
Related Post – Kamal Haasan to launch his digital avatar in the metaverse, becomes first Indian to launch NFT collection