To find the people responsible for the violent incident in Nuh, Haryana, 15 teams were constituted. There was a commotion on Monday (July 31) at Nuh of the Mewat district during the Brajmandal Yatra organized by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad and Matrushakti Durga Vahini.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
Following the altercation between the two groups, stone-throwing and arson occurred. Several vehicles were also set on fire by the criminals. The police were also attacked with stones. Currently, Nuh’s issue is under control. Rapid Action Force members have been stationed in the district due to the nuisance.
Numerous districts’ police have arrived due to the disturbance in Nuh. Additionally, Nuh district’s internet service has been discontinued, and Section 144 is now in effect. On the other hand, on Tuesday, August 1 in the districts of Nuh, Gurugram, Palwal, and Faridabad, all public and private educational institutions would be closed.
On Tuesday, there had been no new reports of violence. Security has reportedly been strengthened in Nuh and other places, according to officials.