Mumbai is expected to get rain from Saturday to Monday as a result of a low-pressure area that is developing in the Bay of Bengal, according to the Meteorological Department. Additionally, a yellow alert for heavy rain has been issued by the Meteorological Department for Gujarat and Maharashtra‘s coastal areas.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords
Forecasts indicate that Southern Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh can see rain next week as well. On Saturday and Sunday, there is also a chance of heavy rain in Thane, Palghar, and Raigarh, Maharashtra. Tamil Nadu and Kerala are already experiencing heavy rains.
The Meteorological Department reports that Sunday could bring rain and snow to several parts of Himachal Pradesh. Himachal’s high, steep regions are predicted to receive snowfall, which could lead to an increase in the cold.