According to the US Navy, on Sunday night, a ballistic missile fired from the Houthi rebel-controlled region of Yemen struck the warship USS Mason. Both missiles, according to the US Navy, crashed in the Gulf of Aden 11 miles from the ship. The Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group includes the USS Mason.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords
A merchant ship called M/V Central Park was the target of an attempted hijacking, according to media sources. The USS Mason Central Park arrived to guard the ship after learning of this. The pirates who had taken over the commercial ship attempted to flee upon seeing USS Mason, but USS Mason caught them. A missile attack in the Gulf of Aden followed after the USS Mason completed the operation.