Chinese Pneumonia Outbreak: In China, the number of cases of N9N2 among children is rising quickly. In addition, a large number of persons have respiratory illnesses. Children are suffering greatly in China as a result of the undiagnosed pneumonia outbreak. Children’s hospitals in many places are crowded, according to media reports.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords
The director of Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Dr. Ajay Shukla, has recommended people exercise caution and cleanliness in such a situation. He advised anyone suffering from an infection or respiratory illness to exercise caution and keep their distance from other individuals. But as of yet, no comparable case has surfaced in India. Thus, there’s no reason to freak out.
“I would only caution folks to exercise caution. Since many of these cases are viral, maintain good hygiene and seek medical attention if you suspect someone else has this respiratory disease or infection, advised Dr. Shukla. Try to keep your distance from other people if you are contaminated and there’s a chance they could get infected.