The Uttar Pradesh area of Shahjahanpur has seen a horrifying road accident. The auto of devotees going to take a bath in Ganga from village Damgada of Madanapur police station area of Shahjahanpur was hit by a truck. There were 12 fatalities in a terrible car crash.
Around 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, there was an accident on the Bareilly-Farrukhabad route close to Sugsugi hamlet in Alhaganj. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has sent his condolences to the families of the deceased, expressing his profound sadness over the disaster.
There were reportedly twelve people in the car. In the collision, everyone perished, including the driver of the car. Following the collision, the truck driver fled the scene. DM Umesh Pratap Singh, SP Ashok Kumar Meena, and Jalalabad MLA Hariprakash Verma arrived at the scene after learning of the event. The truck has been seized by police, who have also begun looking into the incident.
- After 30 years, worship took place in Gyanvapi basement; big victory for Hindu side in Varanasi court
- Jaipur Saras Dairy increased the price of milk again, costlier by Rs 2 a liter
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated AIIMS Guwahati on Friday in Assam, the foundation stone was laid in 2017
- Government of India blocked 14 messenger mobile apps, these apps were used for terrorist activities
- Justice Thottathil B Radhakrishnan passed away at a hospital
- Poonam Pandey admitted to hospital with serious injuries, husband Sam Bombay arrested for assault