The number of COVID-19 cases in India is rising as a result of the potential for the virus to propagate into new subvariants worldwide. After the first incidence of JN.1, a sub-variant of COVID-19, was recorded in Kerala, there was a stir in the health department.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
On Sunday, 335 new cases of corona were reported in India, according to the Union Health Ministry. The number of coronavirus cases that are now active in the nation is 1,701, following the entrance of additional cases. In addition, four of the five Coronavirus-infected deaths that happened on Sunday happened solely in Kerala.
Veena George, the state’s health minister, responded to the new Covid variant. We are keeping an eye on the situation, so people should be alert and not worry.