Mukhtar Ansari, a mafia don in Purvanchal, and his brother, BSP MP Afzal Ansari, had a historic day on Saturday. Based on the evidence filed in the murder of BJP MLA Krishnanand Rai, a gangster case was filed against Afzal Ansari.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
Mafia Mukhtar Ansari has been given a ten-year prison term under the Gangster Act by the MP MLA court in Ghazipur. A five lakh rupee fine has also been imposed in addition to this.
At 2:00 pm, the sentence for Afzal Ansari, the MP and brother of Mukhtar, will be made public.
Mukhtar Ansari has also been charged with murder in the shooting deaths of BJP legislators Krishnanand Rai and Nandkishore Gupta Rungta. According to the Muhammadabad police station, both brothers were charged with crimes number 1051 and 1052 in 2007.