The central government has taken a significant step by blocking 14 mobile communication apps. After receiving a recommendation from security and intelligence organisations, the central government made this choice.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
These messaging platforms were utilised in terrorist acts. These mobile messaging apps were being used by terrorists. Through these apps, the terrorists used to receive messages from Pakistan.
Blocked these messenger apps-
These apps include Crypviser, Enigma, Safeswiss, Wickrme, Mediafire, Briar, BChat, Nandbox, Conion, IMO, Element, Second line, Zangi, Threema are included.