- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
Let us inform you that Moitra has now filed a case in the Supreme Court contesting her suspension from the Lok Sabha following her expulsion. Mahua Moitra, a member of the Trinamool Congress, was expelled from the lower house on Friday, according to a notification released by the Lok Sabha Secretariat, citing “cash-for-query” charges.
Mahua Moitra’s removal from the House was proposed by Parliamentary Affairs Minister Prahlad Joshi, and it was accepted by a voice vote. Moitra’s expulsion was recommended in the report of the Lok Sabha Ethics Committee, which was adopted by the House earlier following discussion.