Delhi Excise Policy Case: Manish Sisodia, a prominent leader of the Aam Aadmi Party and a former deputy chief minister, continues to face difficulties in the money laundering case involving the Delhi government’s new excise policy. The AAP leader appeared at Rouse Avenue Court on Tuesday in the most recent instance.
- Know Instagram’s new feature Instagram Dual, how to make reels with its help, know the complete steps
- Coronavirus in India: Increase in the number of corona in the country! 13,313 new cases and 38 deaths
- Twitter gave a gift to the user, the edit feature is going to be available soon, tweet can be edited for 30 minutes
- Team India will play home series from South Africa after IPL 2022, T20 matches will be played at these 5 venues
- Sunny Deol’s film ‘Gadar 2’ broke all records at the box office, know a total collection of 5 days
- Malayalam actor Prithviraj Sukumaran injured during shooting, was shooting for Vilayath Budha
In the Delhi Excise Policy case, Rouse Avenue Court has granted Manish Sisodia and others an extension of judicial custody until December 11. The ED has not yet filed various documents against the accused, according to the court, which heard the matter in detail.
In the meantime, the court expressed its dissatisfaction with the attorneys and requested that they finish the 207 CrPC compliance as soon as possible in order to begin the hearing. The court also set a date for arguments on Benoy Babu’s temporary bail request, November 24, and gave notice to ED.