In response to the Delhi government‘s failure to contribute its share of funds to the rapid rail project, the Supreme Court is angry. According to the court, you have a Rs 1100 crore three-year advertising budget, but there isn’t any money left over for significant projects.
- Instagram added feature to delete single photo from carousel post and report with a shake
- Paramount Media Networks layoffs 25 Percent of workforce, MTV News Shutting Down
- ED issued summons to Sukanya Mondal in connection with the multi-crore cattle smuggling scam
- Jubin Nautiyal will make this actress of Kabir Singh a bride! Will take seven rounds in Uttarakhand
- India’s cheapest electric car will be launched on September 28, will be charged within 2 hours
- Punjab’s Sangrur court issues summons to Mallikarjun Kharge in a defamation case
Delhi government faces warning from Supreme Court for not funding RRTS project. Why did the government of Delhi disobey the court’s ruling? The Delhi government’s advertising budget would be stopped by us. “We’ll attach it and bring it here,” declared the Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court ordered the project to get funds from the Delhi government for advertising, but it postponed the decision for a week. If the funds were not transferred, the ruling would take effect.