Madhya Pradesh: Reports of a quick explosion in an illegal fireworks factory are coming from Madhya Pradesh‘s Harda district. Tuesday morning there was an explosion in the city’s illicit firecracker factory on Magardha Road, which resulted in a major fire.
The factory’s stockpile of gunpowder for firecrackers caught fire, and thunderous booms rocked homes for almost twenty kilometers. People could be seen sprinting around the area due to the loud explosions, which created a chaotic situation.
Upon getting the information, vehicles from the fire brigade were sent to the location. Hospitalization is being provided for those hurt in the enormous fire that broke out in the Harda firecracker factory. As of now, the fire’s origin is unknown.
Simultaneously, following this tragedy, Chief Minister Mohan Yadav of Madhya Pradesh obtained knowledge about the Harda fire from high-ranking officials. The Chief Minister has convened a crucial meeting to comprehend the circumstances surrounding the occurrence.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter