PM Modi Varanasi Visit Day 2: Today is the second and last day of Prime Minister Narendra Modi‘s two-day visit to his home constituency of Varanasi. The approximately Rs 35 crore Swarved Mahamandir in Kashi was inaugurated by Prime Minister Modi today.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter
PM Modi will take part in the Vikas Bharat Sankalp Yatra program at Barki Gram Sabha of the Sewapuri development block on Monday, the second day of his tour. In addition, he will give Kashi and Purvanchal 37 projects worth Rs 19,155 crore. He will inaugurate and lay the cornerstone for many projects in areas, including railways, airports, smart city and urban development initiatives, police welfare, health and education, and roads and bridges.
He can also go to the Kaal Bhairav Temple and Kashi Vishwanath Dham and pray there. In addition, PM Modi will give Varanasi and New Delhi another Vande Bharat train. Additionally, he will open the Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) from New Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction to New Bhaupur Junction, which will stimulate the logistics industry.