The widely used video streaming service YouTube, which has recently made numerous modifications to its user interface, has now declared that it will no longer recommend content to users if their watch history is off.
- Trailer of Kapil Sharma’s emotional film ‘Zwigato’ came out, the film will be released on this day
- German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is greeted ceremoniously at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Is Ileana D’Cruz going to be a mommy? shared many photos on instagram
- Central government withdrew 3 new agricultural laws, PM Modi said – I am sorry
- Many rules related to banking will change on February 1, Know about the new changes
- The trailer of John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor’s ‘Ek Villain Returns’ is out, the action-thriller will hit the theaters on July 29
The application will immediately disable the video recommendations if users have disabled their watch history and have no watch history, according to the help page.
This suggests that users’ home feeds can now seem rather different. The left-hand navigation menu and a search bar will no longer offer a stream of suggested videos, making it simpler for users to search, browse subscribed channels, and explore Topic tabs.