71,000 newly hired candidates received employment letters from Prime Minister Narendra Modi today as part of the ‘Rozgar Mela’, which began at 10:30 am on November 22. This event was held via video conferencing. Additionally, appointment letters in printed copy were sent to 45 various locations across the nation. PM Modi spoke to these recently appointed candidates before distributing the appointment letters.
Let us remind you that on October 22, PM Modi conducted an employment fair where 75,000 people received appointment letters.
What departments will receive appointment letters
According to information provided to the PMO in a statement, these appointment letters will be distributed at 45 locations across the nation for new appointments. These appointment letters were given out for the posts of teacher, lecturer, nurse, nursing officer, doctor, pharmacist, and radiographer, as well as other technical and paramedical positions, in addition to the categories of positions already filled. A significant number of vacancies in various Central Armed Police Forces are also being filled by the Ministry of Home Affairs through this employment fair (CAPFs).
Developing India by 2047 is the goal
In the most recent employment fair, held in Gujarat, Prime Minister Modi stated that our goal is to have India become a developed country by 2047. The next 25 years, according to him, will be crucial for our nation. We have a lot of development to undertake, and you should fulfill your obligations to the community and nation. The PM had stated that he had been informed that in 2022, the Gujarat government came very close to meeting the goal of offering 35,000 people in a year government jobs.
- Number of 500 million WhatsApp users leaked, check if your number is not on the list? read report
- Mahindra XUV400 electric SUV will be launched in 3 variants, top speed will be 150 kmph, information leaked
- Asus ROG Phone 6 series launched in India with 6000mah battery, know price and features
- Sensex-Nifty returned from red to green mark as soon as the stock market opened, Nifty crossed 18,500
- WhatsApp will soon bring the feature of sharing voice notes on status, know how it will work
- Income tax raid on businessmen and establishments of Saharanpur, action going on for 48 hours