The fifth suspect in the case of forcing a woman to march naked in Manipur has also been taken into custody by police. On Friday, 11 days of police custody were given to each of the four accused who had been detained.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
Let us inform you that Prime Minister Modi denounced the video and labeled the act disgraceful once it viral. He further promised that everyone accused of being part of this act would be apprehended quickly and dealt with harshly.
The state’s condition has been alarming for the past 24 hours. People peacefully protested in various places. At several locations, search activities are being conducted by police and central security forces. The police have also urged the locals to keep the peace. Additionally warned not to believe any rumor.