After a pause over the previous few days, violence broke out in Manipur, a state plagued by violence, once more on Friday morning. Sources claim that at around 5.30 am, suspected Meitei armed miscreants and Kuki volunteers engaged in gunfire in the village of Thawai Kuki, which is within the jurisdiction of Liton police station in the Ukhrul district. Three Kuki people have died, according to the report.
Related Post – Best Luxury Hair Salons In Kolkata
Other security forces, including BSF, have arrived at the scene in the wake of the event. Security forces have cordoned off the entire area and are conducting a search.
The Meitei miscreants began attacking the village duty post where the volunteers were on duty to guard the village, according to sources. There are reports of three Kuki volunteers dying in this shooting.
A separate investigation has also been launched by the Central Investigation Agency, the CBI, into violence in Manipur. 29 women officers are included in a 53-member team, which has been formed for this purpose.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre