According to authorities, two priests were detained in the Karnataka district of Chikkamagaluru on suspicion of wearing pendants made of tigers’ claws.
- Foxconn will soon open two factories in India, will invest Rs 4100 crore
- A vehicle in the convoy of former Pakistan PM Imran Khan met with an accident, report claims
- Political battle over Nitish government’s decision of holiday for Muslim festivals, strong attack from BJP
- Big news related to Rishabh Pant’s health! Now further treatment will be done in this city
- Prabhas’s Adipurush teaser release date has arrived, the first look of the film will be released on this day in Ayodhya city
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
Three pendants made of tiger claws were taken from them by the forest department sleuths who detained them. They are questioning two more people. The tiger claws will be transferred to the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) for analysis, according to Balehonnur Range Forest officials.