Actor Rajkummar Rao was selected by the Indian Election Commission to be its National Icon. On Thursday, October 26, the Commission designated Rajkummar Rao as the icon. Voting is promoted by national icons. Their goal is to raise the proportion of voters.
- Instagram added feature to delete single photo from carousel post and report with a shake
- Paramount Media Networks layoffs 25 Percent of workforce, MTV News Shutting Down
- ED issued summons to Sukanya Mondal in connection with the multi-crore cattle smuggling scam
- Jubin Nautiyal will make this actress of Kabir Singh a bride! Will take seven rounds in Uttarakhand
- India’s cheapest electric car will be launched on September 28, will be charged within 2 hours
- Punjab’s Sangrur court issues summons to Mallikarjun Kharge in a defamation case
Let us remind you that the Election Commission designated former Indian cricket player Sachin Tendulkar as its national icon earlier in August of this year. In actuality, India will have Lok Sabha elections next year 2024. The goal of the Election Commission is to increase voter turnout. His primary concentration is on the younger generation, which is why he started with celebrities like Sachin and subsequently Rajkummar Rao.