Son of Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot, Vaibhav Gehlot has been summoned to Delhi by the ED to be questioned about the FEMA issue. Vaibhav arrived at the ED headquarters.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
Vaibhav Gehlot was called by the Enforcement Directorate on Thursday. Vaibhav was called to the Delhi ED office at 11 a.m. today to appear before the ED headquarters.
Vaibhav Gehlot received a production summons on Thursday, the same day that the Rajasthan paper leak case investigation team raided Govind Singh Dotasra, the chief of the Rajasthan Congress. Vaibhav Gehlot is the target of an ED case ahead of the Rajasthan assembly elections. This is regarded as a really unique action.