Governor of the RBI Shaktikanta Das stated that the investment cycle is gaining speed as a result of higher capital expenditure, rural demand is still improving, and urban consumption is still strong when announcing the bi-monthly monetary policy.
He said that improvements are also being seen in private investment. The gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate for the fiscal year 2024–2025 is projected to be 7%. In the quarters ending in June and September, the GDP will expand by 7.2 percent and 6.8 percent, respectively. On the other hand, estimates for the December and March quarters are 6.9 percent and 7%, respectively.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords