Uniform Civil Code: Today, the Uniform Civil Code bill was passed by the Uttarakhand Assembly following discussion. The UCC bill was approved by voice vote in the evening. Uttarakhand is now the first state in the nation to implement UCC as a result. The President and the Governor will now receive this bill.
CM Pushkar Singh Dhami then said that today was a memorable day for Uttarakhand at the press conference. I thank the people as well as every member of the Assembly. We could not have passed this legislation today without their help. Thank you also to PM Narendra Modi. This legislation promotes equality. This law is not intended to harm anyone; rather, it will provide moms and sisters who were subjected to torture because of a bad tradition or customs more self-confidence. We had taken a pledge on 12th February 2022, which has been completed today.
According to CM Dhami, we were able to have it approved by the House today, February 7, after nearly two years. We anticipate that additional states in the nation will follow suit.
Additionally, the bill authorizing the reserve of agitators was approved by all votes. Uttarakhand’s state agitators, according to Chief Minister Dhami, have contributed significantly. We have completed the task of supplying reservations, from giving the agitators amenities to raising their pensions.
- Trailer of Kapil Sharma’s emotional film ‘Zwigato’ came out, the film will be released on this day
- German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is greeted ceremoniously at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Is Ileana D’Cruz going to be a mommy? shared many photos on instagram
- Central government withdrew 3 new agricultural laws, PM Modi said – I am sorry
- Many rules related to banking will change on February 1, Know about the new changes
- The trailer of John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor’s ‘Ek Villain Returns’ is out, the action-thriller will hit the theaters on July 29