The cost of driving on expressways and national highways will increase from April 1. On many of these highways, there are plans to raise the toll fee starting on April 1.
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) reports that toll prices are increasing by up to 7% throughout India, making road travel a little more expensive.
According to media sources, there will now be a 10% fare for small trips. The decision to raise the toll fee, according to NHAI, was made in light of the recent increase in the number of vehicles using motorways and national highways.
Depending on which route sees the most traffic, the toll fee hike ranges between 3.5% and 7.5%. Toll tax rates were increased to between 10% and 15% in 2022.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day