Vasundhara Raje Scindia, the former Chief Minister of Rajasthan and one of the prominent figures in the BJP has suffered a significant blow from the party. Two important committees regarding the Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2023 have been formed by the Bharatiya Janata Party on Thursday.
- Kajol, Suriya, Reema & Rintu Thomas are invited to serve on the Academy’s Oscars committee as prestigious members
- Google announces Bard AI in response to ChatGPT, will work on LaMDA technology
- ODI World Cup 2023 schedule released, to be played from October 5 to November 19
- Australian Cricket Icon Shane Warne Passes Away Of Heart Attack At 52, Sachin and Virat tweeted
- New Zealand’s Kermadec Islands are hit by a 5.0 magnitude earthquake
- President Election 2022: The name of the opposition has been decided for the Presidential candidate, it will be revealed by 2:30 pm today
In the presence of the party’s state coordinator Arun Singh, state president CP Joshi announced the State Election Management Committee and Sankalp Patra Committee.
In both of these committees, there are a total of 46 leaders. Narayan Panchariya, a former state vice president and member of parliament, has been appointed as the election management committee’s convenor. Union Minister Arjun Ram Meghwal was tasked with leading the Sankalp Patra Committee at the same time. Vasundhara Raje, a former chief minister, was left off of both significant committees.