Jaipur: At SMS Medical College in Jaipur, a microbiological ward caught fire. The police and the fire department were notified about the incident by watchman Subhash. Three fire brigades arrived at the location on this.
When the police saw the massive shape of the fire, they promptly called civil defense as well. After working on it for almost two hours, the fire was under control. As of yet, no casualties have been reported in the fire.
Although the exact cause of the fire is unknown, it is anticipated that a short circuit caused it. Upon learning of the incident at approximately 5:25 a.m., the staff members in residence promptly contacted the fire department.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords