Rajasthan News: In his first meeting with senior officials on Monday evening, Rajasthan Chief Minister Bhajanlal Sharma requested that officials create an action plan for the ensuing 100 days. Additionally, he stated that any strategy should be created with the next 25 years in mind.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
The 25-year vision should remain crystal clear, according to the Chief Minister’s idea. He reaffirmed the zero-tolerance policy against corruption. The chief minister advised the officers to incorporate just those resolutions that could be finished in 100 days into the 100-day action plan, while also keeping in mind the BJP’s resolve letter.
They must also guarantee that such assignments are finished on schedule. He went on to say, “Do good work and get the work done quickly.” Sharma stated that the people should undoubtedly benefit from all of the Central Government‘s current public welfare programs, which should be made known to the public in every region. At all costs, this has to be made sure of.