Haryana‘s famous MLA Gopal Kanda’s premises have been raided by the ED. As early as 6 am on Wednesday, ED teams arrived at his Gurugram home and the office of the airline company MDLR. In the midst of tight security, no one is allowed to leave the house.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
Gopal Kanda, the leader of the Haryana Lokhit Party, is a Sirsa MLA. Gopal Kanda is providing outside assistance to the Haryana coalition government of the BJP and JJP. Govind Kanda, his brother, is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party. In the famous Geetika suicide case, Gopal Kanda was recently acquitted.