Recent years have seen an increase in terrorist attacks in Pakistan. In the most recent incident, a suicide bomber in Pakistan assaulted a security checkpoint. In this attack, two troops from the military perished.
The sources indicate that on Wednesday, a suicide strike on a security post in Pakistan’s north-eastern resulted in the deaths of at least two soldiers and a 10-year-old child.
14 additional persons, according to officials, were hurt in the event. The incident happened at the Afghan border town of Miran Shah in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, a terrorist organization affiliated with the Pakistani Taliban, once held sway in this region.
At this time, the army has not responded. No one or any group has formally taken responsibility for the attack as of yet.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre