Pakistan Election Results: More than ten hours after polls closed on Friday, the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) released the initial results. The election results in Pakistan indicate a close race between Imran Khan‘s and Nawaz Sharif’s parties.
Around three in the morning on Friday, ECP Special Secretary Zafar Iqbal made the initial results public during a press conference in Islamabad.
Now, in the face of accusations of vote-counting fraud in Pakistan’s general elections, Nawaz Sharif‘s party has advanced. Former prime minister and head of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, Nawaz Sharif, has been elected to the NA-130 constituency in Lahore. Nawaz Sharif secured 1,71,024 votes to win the election. He overcame Yasmin Rashid, the candidate backed by the PTI. In Pakistan, the voting process is currently ongoing.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter