Imran Khan, the leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf who is currently imprisoned, has received significant relief in the Toshakhana case. As a result, Imran’s bail has been granted by the Islamabad High Court, which made it possible for him to leave jail.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
It is significant that Imran Khan’s petition for the suspension of his three-year prison sentence in the Toshakhana corruption case was heard by the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Monday, with the court deferring judgment. After hearing from the attorneys for both sides, a division bench consisting of IHC Chief Justice Aamir Farooq and Justice Tariq Mahmood Jahangiri reserved the order.
Imran Khan, the leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), was found guilty and given a three-year prison sentence by a trial court on August 5. Khan was charged with selling governmental items that he and his family got while in office from 2018 to 2022. A sessions court found him guilty in the matter. He has been prohibited from engaging in politics for five years. He won’t be eligible to vote in the upcoming general elections as a result.