At Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur the Sankalp Yatra for the reconstruction of India’s ancient temples began on Thursday. During the event, a decision was made to revitalize the nation’s temples with the help of the populace. Various religious authorities began this Sankalp Yatra in the presence of Awadheshcharya Maharaj, the head of Shri Galtaji, the primary Vaishnav Peeth in North India.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter
Balmukund Acharya, the chief guest and MLA for the Hawamahal constituency stated that the moment has arrived for the nation to once again lead the world. Mother India will reach her utmost glory under PM Narendra Modi‘s direction.
According to Acharya Himani Shastri, this yatra would travel throughout the entire nation and through every district in Rajasthan. Many temples will undergo renovations during the Yatra, and damaged statues will be replaced with new ones.
According to Acharya Himani Shastri, the Sant Samaj has issued a resolution letter on this particular day. It will oversee a range of training initiatives, such as the restoration of historic temples, the organization of cultural events and the introduction of traditional arts and genres, and the provision of food and prasad to those in need that is cooked in the temple kitchens.