Jammu and Kashmir: After Arun Kumar Mehta, the current chief secretary, retired, the Central Government named senior IAS officer Atal Dulloo as the new chief secretary of Jammu and Kashmir. About this, a notification has been sent out.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords
The announcement states that As of December 1, Atal Dulloo would assume the role of Chief Secretary. Arun Kumar Mehta, IAS (AGMUT:1988), will retire on November 30.
Atal Dulloo is a Hindu Kashmiri who lives in Jammu & Kashmir. In the past 20 years, he has been the second Hindu Kashmiri to assume this role. Vijay Bakaya served as Jammu and Kashmir’s chief secretary from August 2005 to May 2006 prior to this.