UP News: In Budaun, Uttar Pradesh, a female Civil judge junior division named Jyotsna Rai committed suicide. The corpse of Jyotsna Rai, a resident of Jaji Colony in the Kotwali neighborhood of the city, was discovered hanging in one of her rooms early on Saturday morning.
When word spread that female judge Jyotsna Rai had committed suicide, the police department was shaken. Every police, including the DM-SSP, arrived at the location. At the scene of the occurrence, an investigation is being done.
SP According to Budaun Alok Priyadarshi, the police arrived at the location. The first floor is where she lives. The doors were locked from the inside. It was forced open and his body was found hanging from the ceiling fan. The body has been placed under arrest, and an inquiry is underway. He said that certain items were discovered in his files. Every detail will be looked into.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment