Ayodhya Ram Mandir: The inaugural program of the Ram temple that has been organized in Ayodhya has created a joyful atmosphere throughout the entire country. Meanwhile, a book of stamps honoring Lord Ram was released worldwide by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, along with commemorative postage stamps featuring the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Temple. This 48-page book contains stamps from 20 countries.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
Six tickets in all, including those for the Ram Temple, Lord Ganesha, Lord Hanuman, Jatayu, Kevatraj, and Maa Shabari, were made available by PM Modi. In addition to Ram Temple, Chaupai ‘Mangal Bhawan Amangal Hari’, the Sun, the Saryu River, and statues in and around the temple are depicted on the stamps.
Postage stamps from over 20 nations, including the US, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada, Cambodia, and the United Nations, are included in the 48-page book. This stamp book is an attempt to highlight how popular Shri Ram is throughout the world in different communities.
In the Ayodhya Ram temple’s sanctum sanctorum, a new idol of Ramlala will be erected today. Soon, the program to enshrine Ramlala in the sanctum sanctorum will begin.