Twitter, a social media site, has raised the cost of Blue Tick for its users. You will now have to pay extra money if you use Twitter as well and have a blue tick. Android users will now have to pay $11 each month.
Related Post – Best Site To Buy Instagram Followers From These 5 Trusted Websites
It’s important to note that the initial Twitter Blue plan requires a yearly commitment of $84 or $8 per month. Blue Tick is another option outside the subscription-based Twitter Blue. The user account that is paying for the Blue Tick will have the verification tick appear in front of it.
For violating conditions, a blue tick can be removed
Currently, this strategy is being carried out in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, New Zealand, and Australia. In the event that you break our Terms of Service or your account is suspended, the microblogging platform retains the right to remove your blue checkmark immediately and without prior warning. There will be no reimbursement given in such a case.
- Delhi Police team reached Brij Bhushan’s house, recorded statements from 12 people
- Internet ban extended till June 10 amid ongoing violence in Manipur
- Trailer release of Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani’s film ‘SatyaPrem Ki Katha’, film is going to be full entertainment
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
- Mafia Mukhtar Ansari convicted in old case after 32 years, sentence will be announced today
- Rajasthan: Seven IAS and 30 IPS officers transferred